Our support SLAs are outlined below:
- We will do our best to answer and fix all calls at the first point of contact.
- Any missed called will be returned within one working hour.
- If a call is received and not deemed ‘urgent’ you may be asked to email at busy times.
- All incidents are dealt with based on our engineers rating of Low, Medium or High
- All requests will be dealt with within 2 working days although we will always aim for this to be faster.
- If an emergency call-out is required (high priority incidents) then this will happen within 4 hours of discovering the need to attend site.
- If a customer requests an engineer within 4 hours for a non-emergency incident (Low or Medium), this will be charged at emergency rate.
Low graded incidents are defined as: An incident that effects a user from working but there are adequate work arounds in place that will allow that user to work almost as normal.
Low graded incidents will be:
- Dealt with within 2 working days
Medium incidents are defined as: An incident that is stopping a single or low amount of users from working.
Medium incidents will be:
- Dealt with within 1 working day
High priority incidents are defined as: incidents that have a detrimental effect on the business and are causing all or most of the users to stop working.
High Priority Incidents will be:
- Dealt with within 4 working hours.